Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sometimes I get distracted and I would not communicate with the Lord. I will be honest, I do that but that does not mean that I have forgotten the Lord. When life's little distractions come, I tend to separate myself from the Lord Himself. But I know that no matter what happens, the Lord yearns for me to come back and talk to Him. He wants to listen to me and and the best part is that His patience is unlimited and never ends. He waits to hear from us and wants to listen to what we tell Him. What is so great is that even though the Lord is so busy with everything He is doing, He will still take the time out to listen to our prayers and answer us. Isn't that amazing?! Jesus Christ who is God Almighty, who is also King of the Universe and controls everything will take time to listen to us even when He is busy. We literally have no excuse not to talk to the Lord because what we are busy with is nothing compared to what the Lord is doing. I feel a lot of peace when I worship the Lord and talk with Him knowing that I am His son and that I am going home soon. Nothing can pull me away from the Lord Jesus Christ who is the love of my life. He is everything to me. Take comfort in the great privilege of talking to the Lord anywhere at anytime! The Lord is never far from any of us. He will always listen and is always there for us! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment