Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for two lost souls today. I got into a fascinating conversation with a Muslim named Samir today. We had a great conversation about the bible, Jesus Christ and sin. I told Samir about his sin and how the Lord Jesus Christ can wash him clean of his sin and how He rose from the dead. Samir doesn't believe that the Jesus is the Son of God, died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead as all Muslims will tell you. He kept throwing questions at me and I didn't know all the answers to his questions but I got his email so I can stay in contact with him because I care about his soul. My job wasn't to convince him but to warn him how Jesus Christ can wash him clean of his sins and that He rose from the dead! My job was just to take out the trumpet and blow it to warn Samir how to repent of his sins and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ alone for the forgiveness of his sins. Please pray for his soul and for the Lord to water the seed that I have planted in his heart. Also pray for a lost soul that I gave a gospel tract to in a Taco Bell after school today. Pray the Lord would water this seed also. Pray for the Lord to water these seeds that I have planted. It's their choice if they choose to repent of their sins and trust in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. God is glorified! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment