Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for a lost soul I witnessed to named Warren. As I was walking to my car I saw him sitting in his car by himself doing nothing. Satan tempted me to go home because he is our enemy. Satan hates us and does not want us to witness to talk to other people about the Lord Jesus Christ. My flesh wanted me to go home but the Spirit of God urged me to go and talk to that lost soul about Jesus Christ. So I boldly walked up him and struck up a conversation. I shared with Warren the Ten Commandments to show him his sin, then the cross, blood of Jesus Christ, and finally the resurrection. I also said to him that 150 years from now everyone in the world will be what and he said dead. He was correct dead in an earthly sense but alive in an eternal sense. Everyone who has ever died including Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Joseph Stalin, Steve jobs, etc. are still alive on the other side. What is on the other side does not look good for them because they are in Hell and will be there forever burning. I don't know if one of them are in Heaven but I doubt it because most people will spend eternity in Hell because of their rejection of Jesus Christ. We must warn everyone we can to repent of their sins and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ so they can become born-again. Please pray for Warren's soul my friends. I care about his soul and I told him that I loved him and cared about his soul to share with him the truth about the Lord Jesus Christ. God is glorified!!! I love you all my brothers and sisters! God bless all of you and praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment