Sunday, April 20, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for lost souls that I have given gospel tracts to tonight. Instead of going to Sweet Tomatoes, me and my friends went to BJ's to eat dinner. As we came inside I saw an employee walking to the exit. So I walked up to him and said to him "did you get one of these?" He said that he didn't and took it happily. I told him to enjoy the card and that their is free book called one heartbeat away that he can order. Their is a link on the card that the person can go to online to order the book. After I gave him one, I saw a guy sitting outside. So I walked outside and tapped him on the shoulder and asked the same question. He said that he didn't and I explained to him how he can order the book. Then a woman came over and said in a funny tone how he got something free to read and she didn't get one. So offered her the same thing. I also placed a tract on the table where we finished eating. Please pray for these souls I have given tracts to and ask the Lord to water these seeds of the gospel that I have planted in their lives. The Lord is faithful and I know He will do an awesome work in their lives so they can repent of their sins and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ to save them. And also pray for that gospel tract to be used to in that lost person's life, whoever picked it up and read it. The Lord Jesus Christ is glorified! Praise Him!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment