Friday, April 25, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for the many seeds that me and my friend have planted today for the glory of God. Pray the Lord would water these seeds for His glory and work through their hearts. I can't even tell you my friends how awesome and fun it is just to share the glorious gospel with lost people. I got to share the gospel with lost people and pass out a lot of tracts. Praise the Lord!!! Telling people about Jesus Christ is the funnest thing I have ever done and now I know what I have been missing out on. This is what life is all about. This is how life is supposed to be lived, living for the Lord Jesus Christ and telling everyone I meet about Him. I know what true fun is by living for the Lord and inviting a whole lot of people to Heaven I meet Him face to face. These souls matter to Jesus because He died for and rose from the dead for them. And not just them but for you, me and everyone else who has faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone for the forgiveness of their sins. So please please pray for all of these souls and may God draw them to His Son Jesus Christ. I love you all and God bless you my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment