Saturday, April 26, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for the seeds I have planted tonight for the glory of God and ask the Lord to water those seeds that I have planted. I had a short conversation with two souls named Peter and Megan. I got to share the gospel with them even though they didn't want anything to do with. I think it was because my friend told me they were on a date night. My friend told me not to bother them because they were dating. But let me say this: was their date more important than where their souls will spend eternity? I don't think so and I interrupted their conversation in a good way. I didn't do it to be a jerk, but I did it in a loving way because I love and care about their souls so much. I was being obedient to the Lord. I want to see these two in Heaven. At the end of the conversation I told them that the reason I shared Jesus with them was because I loved and cared about their souls. Finally I gave them two gospel tracts. Please pray for the souls of Peter and Megan. I also gave a tract to the cashier. Pray for his soul as well. I gave him my last tract in my pocket and told him to give it to a friend or family member. Pray for all of these my friends! I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment