Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my friends! Please pray for the seeds I have planted today. I gave out gospel tracts to these lost souls today and I'm praying the Lord would draw them to His Son Jesus Christ. Pray for every single one of them and ask the Lord to water these seeds that I have planted for His glory. And keep on planting those seeds for God's glory!!! The Lord will water those seeds that you planted and He cares about all of these lost people more than us. He is faithful!!! A quotation that I read that is really hits you hard is "if your not fishing, your not following!" Keep that in mind because if you are not fishing for men, you are not following the Lord Jesus Christ! Pray for these seeds my brothers and God bless you all! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment