Monday, April 7, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for lost souls that I have given gospel tracts to today! Pray the Lord would work through their hearts so they can repent of their sins and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ to save them. I also shared the gospel with two lost souls tonight named Way and Allen. I then gave them gospel tracts right after I had a conversation with them. It was such a blessing and I had a lot of fun doing it!!! Pray for both their souls and for the Lord to draw them to His Son Jesus Christ so they can repent and believe. I want both of them to be forgiven of their sins, but it's their choice. They don't have to repent of their sins and trust in Jesus to save them, but I did my job and warned them. I took my trumpet out and blew it to warn them about Hell and about Judgement. Pray for all these souls my brothers and sisters and keep sharing the gospel in love with as many lost souls as you can! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment