Saturday, May 17, 2014

Here is my witnessing story for today my brothers and sisters! Please pray for all of the seeds planted and ask the Lord to water them. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

What a spectacular day of witnessing!!! Lots of seeds planted for the Lord's glory at the Great Mall and it was awesome. Passed out a lot of tracts and got to witness to a lot of people! I saw a group of teenagers and an adult wearing black shirts that said something and then Jesus. All I remember is that those shirts said Jesus and they were also sharing the gospel as well! Wow!!! I also talked with another believer and encouraged him as well. Guess what his name was? That's right, his name was George! Another funny divine appointment! It's so cool how Jesus does this. I got to share the gospel with a guy named Joseph. At the end of the conversation he said to me "you inspire me" and I asked him why I inspired him. He told me "it's inspiring that you would just walk up to strangers and share this and I want to say thank you." It was very humbling, it really was. I then gave him a gospel tract and walked away. I talked with more and more people and me and my friends met a girl named Janna. She gave us a paper and I gave her a gospel tract. We told her that it was a ticket to Heaven and she smiled. We blessed her and she walked away. Before I left the mall I walked inside and saw Janna sitting down using her laptop. I walked over to her and said hi. She was so thankful she got the gospel tract and she kept telling me how grateful she was. She was very happy. She also kept telling me how astounded she was that we met and we both knew for sure that Jesus arranged this divine appointment for us to meet. We both knew that the Lord set this up and it was so awesome!!! I prayed for divine appointments today and the Lord answered!!! I asked if I could pray for her and I did. She then gave me hug and I blessed her and walked away. Lord, thank you for today. Your mercy and grace is awesome and your kindness is beyond compare. I'm so thankful for the sacrifice of your Son for our sins and how we can washed clean. You rose from the dead and are alive. This is what I live for Father, amen.  I am a disciple and follower of Jesus Christ and yes I am a Jesus Freak forever and ever. Hallelujah! Galatians 2:20, Philippians 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment