Friday, May 16, 2014

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Hello my brothers and sisters! For those of you who are on the other side of the world, when I mean tomorrow I mean Saturday since today is Friday here in America. Please pray that tomorrow (Saturday) the Lord would use me and my two friends to share the gospel with lost and for us to plant many seeds for His glory. Pray the Lord would water the seeds that me and my friends plant and that He would draw people to Him. Ask the Lord to provide us with divine appointments and to use us for His awesome glory. I am very excited to share the gospel with my two friends and brothers in our Lord Jesus Christ!!! It's going to be a very fun day and I can't wait to glorify the Lord Jesus!!! I love you all and praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment