Friday, May 23, 2014

I care about souls. Do you care about lost souls my brothers and sisters?

I post a lot of Christian things on Facebook and the reason I do is because I care about lost souls and where those souls will spend eternity. I don't know where lost people will go when they die but I know that most of them aren't going to Heaven. Most of them will be in the flames of Hell burning there forever. I post bible verses and how to repent of your sins and believe in Jesus on Facebook because I want people to know how to be saved before they take their last breath. Once people die and walk off into eternity their is no returning to earth. It is a one way ticket to eternity, Heaven or Hell and I care enough about lost souls to warn them on Facebook to get right with Jesus before it's too late for them. Keep preaching the gospel my brothers and sisters!!! Jesus is coming very soon and people must be ready! I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment