Saturday, May 24, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for all the lost souls I gave gospel tracts to today. I ask that you would please ask the Lord to water these seeds and to work through these people's hearts so they can repent of their sins and believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. Also, please pray for two lost souls that I tried to get into a conversation this past evening. One of the men tried to make things complicated when I tried to lead him through the law of God to show him his sin. I offered him a gospel tract and he didn't want it, but the other guy named Allen took it. Please pray for both of these souls, especially for the guy who didn't want to take a tract from me. I asked for his name but he wouldn't give it to me. I did my best and I got rejected by both of them but my actions glorified the Lord and I am not ashamed of that at all. Please pray for those two souls and the people I gave gospel tracts to. All glory to God! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment