Saturday, May 31, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for all of the seeds that me and my friend planted at the mall today. Me and my friend passed out tracts to people and it was a lot of fun. I got into good conversations but this one conversation was very fascinating. Before I had this fascinating conversation I talked with these two guys named Carlos and Gerarldo. I asked them the question if they died tonight would they be 100% assured they would go to Heaven. I don't remember what Carlos said but I think he said something about good people going to Heaven. I shared with both of them the Ten Commandments to show our guilty standing before the Lord and how unclean and sinful we are. I then shared the sacrifice of Jesus upon the cross for the forgiveness of our sins, His shed blood and the resurrection. I told them that the only reason why I shared with them Jesus is because I cared about their souls and that I loved them. They appreciated it and were thankful. I then gave them gospel tracts and told them to have a good day. I passed out more tracts and then I stopped two guys in the mall to talk to them. One of them said he was saved and the other was not because he was Catholic. Catholics believe that belonging to Catholic Church and doing good works will get you to Heaven. What was the guys name? You guessed it, his name was George! The Lord is just too funny and I knew that it was not by accident that I met another guy named George. The other guy who said he was saved was named Victor. I shared the gospel with him and told him that by repenting of his sins and placing his trust in Jesus Christ alone, he can be saved. I gave him a tract and told him to have a nice day. Now to the good part. I had the most interesting and fascinating conversation with a guy named Robert in the food court. I asked him the question when you die what do you think is on the other side. He said nothing and I asked him how he knew that to be true and he said that he didn't. He told me that he just believed it but he said that if there was something, he told me that would be pleasant. I then told him that the bible talks about a Heaven and Hell and I shared with Robert the Ten Commandments to show him his sin. I then shared the cross, blood of Jesus and the resurrection. After I shared that with him he kept firing questions at me that I could not answer. He asked these questions out of curiosity. One of the strangest things that he told me was that he can give a part of his soul to his pets, or to animals! But I didn't tell him that was wrong, I just talked with about what he believed instead of arguing with him. He just kept firing question after question after question. I couldn't answer most of them because I didn't know all of the answers. All I know is that when the gospel is preached, souls get saved because Jesus Christ is the only one who can take away people's sins. I told him that I loved him and cared about his soul. Robert was really touched by that and thanked me. I then gave him a gospel tract and told him to have a good day. Please pray for all of the seeds that I planted with all of these lost people my brothers and sisters! I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment