Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Sorry I have not not updated my blog in days. I want to apologize to you all for that. I am also here in Orlando visiting my mom for vacation. So please forgive me if I don't post very often. First and and foremost please pray for all of the seeds that I have planted for the glory of Jesus. I have also planted seeds here in Florida by talking to and giving tracts to lost people. Please pray the Lord would water these seeds that I planted in the name of His Son Jesus Christ. Also please pray for my mom as well because she is still cursing and I would like her to stop. It's very bad for her spiritually and it's not going to look good in front of her on Judgement Day in front of Jesus. And when I mean this Judgement I mean the Judgement seat of Christ which is for believers (like us) where we will be judged on how we lived for Christ. "For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad." 2 Corinthians 5:10 Please pray for all of those souls I gave tracts to and shared the gospel with. I love you all my brothers and sisters, and God bless you! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! He is coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment