Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Mission trip story!!!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I went to Costco today to get my tires rotated and balanced. But while I was there at Costco, it was a mission trip! Wherever you go it's a mission trip. Wherever lost people are located it's a mission trip. So after I gave the keys to the the man to take care of my car, I walked outside. I walked up to two strangers to talk to them but the man was busy talking on the phone so he left. I talked with Debbie and we had a short conversation and I could not get to the gospel, which disappointed me. She told me she needed to call someone so I gave her a gospel tract and walked away. I talked with a woman named Karina at the entrance. And she told me she is a believer in Jesus. She grew up in a Christian family so it did not surprise me when she told me that she believes in Jesus. I encouraged her to be bold for Jesus and share the gospel with everyone around her. I also gave her a tract and told her to give it to someone that is lost and does not know the Lord. I also asked if there was anything I could pray for her, and she said nothing. So I walked away and talked with a man named Marc selling phones. He told me that he is a Christian as well! But I don't know if he is born-again. We can say we are Christians, but that doesn't mean we are. The bible says we must be born again and have the Spirit of God. We had an interesting conversation about religion, God, Jesus Christ. I encouraged him to be bold for Jesus and to share him with people. I him a booklet on different religions and talks about how only the Christian faith, our faith is not based on works, but based on the work that Jesus Christ did on the cross for our sins. All we have to do is repent and believe. Just have faith in what Jesus Christ has done for us. Amen. I gave tracts out to other people in the store and even left a tract in someone's shopping cart! I walked outside and I saw a woman sitting by herself looking down at her phone. She wasn't going anywhere so I took my chance and the Lord opened up the door. I asked her what she thought happens when she dies and she said "hopefully Heaven!" I talked with her more and I found out she was saved because she told me she has repented of her sins and believed in Jesus Christ alone for forgiveness of her sins. But I don't know her heart, only the Lord knows. She told me to pray for her brother and wife that are in the hospital with physical problems. Please pray for them. The woman is named Sheila and I prayed for her. Please pray for her and for her brother and his wife. God bless her. I pray for these divine appointments and the Lord leads me to the right people to talk with! It's so amazing and encouraging and the Lord is good! Thank you Jesus!!! Pray for these seeds that I planted my brothers and sisters and for the Lord to water these seeds for His glory. He is good! Amen!!! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! Romans 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment