Monday, August 4, 2014

Today is my birthday!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Today is my 21st birthday! I am now 21 years old. I am very thankful to the Lord that I have been alive here on earth for that long and not alive on the other side in eternity. I'm so thankful for what the Lord has done in my life and what He will continue to do. Jesus deserves all of the glory because without Him using me, I could not do anything. We can't do anything without Jesus. We need Him every single day. He is forever glorified and deserves all the glory because of all that He has done for us. He gave us His Son to die for our sins and rise from the dead! His blood spilled on that tree can wash away all of our sins. We should all be thankful for His awesome and wonderful love for us. As well as His grace and mercy that what we don't deserve. And for my prayer request please pray the Lord will continue to use me for His glory until we see Him face to face. Thank you! I'm looking forward to those divine appointments and what the Lord is going to do today! I love you all my brothers and sisters and God bless you! Praise our Lord Jesus Christ who is alive!!! Blessings and grace from our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment