Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Witnessing tonight. Please pray for the seeds I planted tonight for God's glory my brothers and sisters! I love you all and God bless!

I went job hunting tonight and I drove first to Walgreen's. They weren't hiring so I left. The man that I saw there tonight is Indian and his name is Sandeep. He's a very nice guy and it was nice to greet him in Hindi again. I enjoy talking with him.  I passed out a couple tracts outside and I saw a man from a distance smoking a cigarette. I walked over and asked him if he could help me out on a project. I then asked him if he died tonight, if he was 100% sure he would go to Heaven. He told me 75% sure and I asked him why. He told me that he has taken care of his parents and done good deeds. So I walked him through God's law the Ten Commandments to show Tom his sin. He understood that he was guilty but he said that Jesus forgives. He grew up Roman Catholic and understood Jesus dying for his sins, but he was banking on his good works. I shared the gospel with him and told him it's by GRACE we are saved. Not by works. I shared with him a good example of how the blood that Jesus Christ that He shed on the cross is a gift. And that Tom can't pay for that. Jesus paid for our sins, He did the work, not us. All we have to do is repent of our sins and have faith in Christ. I told Tom that I cared about his soul and where he would spend eternity. He nodded and understood. I offered him a tract and he turned it down but his choice nonetheless. We had a good conversation and I thank the Lord He led to a soften heart just like He did tonight. I drove over to Boomers to check the status of my application and the woman told me it takes a couple of weeks for it to get through. After I drove over to the movie theater next door to check the status of my application there. There is a restaurant I applied to upstairs and the manager told me to call the guy who hires people tomorrow. I thanked him and went downstairs. I stood outside the movie theater alone and by the power of the Holy Ghost living inside me I passed out gospel tracts to people. I giving them a ticket to Heaven. I have gotten plenty of rejections and it makes me sad that people don't want Jesus. But that only encouraged me to keep going boldly for the Lord and not to back down for Jesus Christ. I had a lot of fun tonight planting seeds for the glory of God. Please pray the Lord would water these seeds for His glory. Don't back down and never give up for Jesus Christ. Keep going strong in times of adversity. I will never back down for Jesus Christ. It's all about Jesus and not about me, He used me tonight by the power of the Holy Ghost living inside me. I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL. Romans 1:16.  "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment