Sunday, November 2, 2014

As I was walking to my Church building this morning, I saw a police officer coming my way. I walked up to him and offered him a tract saying "did you get one of these?" He said "no I didn't! What is it?" I replied "it's a ticket to Heaven!" He said "I could use of these!" while he was smiling. I told him about the website on the back of the gospel tract. I also gave a tract to a man who was a guard attendant at a gate. He was very thankful and appreciative. So you see my brothers and sisters, all you have to do is just warn people. Warn them that Judgement Day is coming upon them and that's God's wrath will fall on them if they do not repent and come to faith in Jesus. My job was simple: blow the trumpet by warning people trouble is coming, get ready. Our job as believers my friends is to warn the wicked to repent and believe so they can get ready for battle. It's their choice what they do with the warning, but they can't say nobody ever warned them. Please pray for the seeds I planted today and on Friday my brothers and sisters. I'm praying for you all. I love you all very much and God bless each and every one of you! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment