Sunday, January 11, 2015

Prayers!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I need some prayers please! Please pray for the souls I gave gospel tracts to today. Pray for Nageb who was raised Muslim but is now an atheist. I got to talk with him and my conversation was perfect with him because I stuttered. I didn't share the gospel with him in words, but I did give him a gospel tract. He said to me "thank you, you made time go by fast." I gave tracts to other people as well. I did not give out a lot, but I gave out a few tracts. Please pray for all of these people and for God to save their souls and bring them to salvation in his Son Jesus Christ. But continue to pray for Nageb and for him to repent of his sins and believe in Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour. I thank the Lord that He used me to give tracts to people. I don't want any of these souls to die and burn in Hell. I did my job by warning them by giving them a gospel tract. Now it's their choice if they want to believe in Jesus. If they choose not to, the tract will be a witness to them on Judgement Day. Those who died in their sins and face Jesus will make up excuses. For example "nobody told me!" Then the Lord will show them the gospel tract that they read. They will have no excuse. Will you warn the lost my friends? Please pray for all of these souls including Nageb the atheist. Thank you so much! I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment