Saturday, January 17, 2015

Prayers!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for all the souls I gave tracts to yesterday. I had a fun time going to an amusement park and giving the gospel to people! I offered two tracts to two guys but they didn't want it. The man asked me what it was and I told him it was about Jesus. He didn't want it and neither did his friend. As they were walking away I was telling them to repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ. They kept walking away from me and didn't want to hear about Jesus. It makes me sad but it does not surprise me because it says in the Bible in 1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God." 1 Corinthians 1:18 (KJV) After I drove over to the movie theater. There was a lot of people but I was determined to give out the rest of my tracts. I got out of my car quickly and went to the sidewalk. I stood there as couples were walking past and gave out the rest of my tracts. They all took them and I went back to my car praising the Lord and praying for all the people who receive the tracts. Please pray for all of these souls my brothers and sisters. Pray for them to repent of their sins and believe on God's eternal Son the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. Thank you so much and God bless all of you. Praise the Lord!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment