Friday, January 30, 2015

Witnessing story!!!

These stories are from what happened earlier this evening. This was my first time open-air preaching the gospel and it was sooo much fun!!! Praise the Lord!!! Please pray for all of the seeds I planted my brothers and sisters. This was all done for the glory of God the Father in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. God bless you all! 

What an unbelievable night! I really wanted to go out open-air preaching the gospel tonight so I did! I first went to a public plaza to do it, but I could not. I wimped out and the boldness was just not there. My fear of me caught me off guard and I could not do it. So I then drove over to the movie theater and there were a lot of people there! I was so excited!!! Before I walked to the movie theater I prayed for boldness and I wanted strength from the Lord. I know that the Lord will protect me and that He will use me for His glory. As soon as I read the Bible out loud, within seconds a couple walked up to me. Their names were John and Evangelina (cool name). They were encouraging me and thanking me for being out there preaching the gospel to people. John said to me "that big smile on your face, the Lord has the same smile as well." He was telling me how proud the Lord was of me. They both prayed for me and went on their way. Later another couple walked up to me and their names were Ashtin and Sean. Ashtin said to me "God sent you here tonight." And she also said "I feel like your an angel." I told her that I was not, but just out sharing the gospel. I said goodbye to them and they walked away. One other guy came up to me and he wanted to talk but he said that he had to go. Again, and young teen aged girl walked up to me and wanted to talk. I asked her why she came up to me and she said "not a lot of people do what your doing. I admire you." I then asked if there was anything she needed prayer for and she said for her mom. Her name is Sammy, btw. I put my arm around her and I prayed for her. I said goodbye and continued proclaiming the gospel. One guy complained and told me that I was "soliciting" and wanted me to take it somewhere else. I continued sharing the gospel and then eventually left. I had a great time. I thank the Lord he brought these people up to me to encourage me to keep going. These believers were inspired and the Lord used me to do that. Praise the Lord for the seeds planted and glory to Jesus Christ alone!!! smile emoticon I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL. Romans 1:16 Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment