Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wake up my brothers and sisters!!!

My brothers and sisters, we are watchmen need to wake up and warn the wicked to repent of their evil ways and trust in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. If we do not, their blood will be upon our hands. And the Lord does NOT want that at all. And neither should we. Warn the lost my friends before they die. Our job is to warn them. Not to convince, persuade, argue with them to believe in Jesus Christ. We just warn them, and it's their choice what they do with the warning. We just have to do our job. 

"Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Is'ra-el: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked man from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul." Ezekiel 3:17-19 (KJV)

"Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways and live?" Ezekiel 18:23 (KJV)

"But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchmen's hand." Ezekiel 33:6 (KJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment