Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hello!

Hello my brothers and sisters. I'm sorry I have not blogged in days because I was going through something emotional between me and the Lord. Please pray for peace and strength to continue moving forward and to forget what I have done in my past. When we sin against the Lord when we don't mean to, He forgives us. He forgives us of our sins so we can continue moving forward and not backwards. Satan wants us to feel guilty of our past sins whether we were lost or are saved. He will do anything to discourage us and bring us down. But when we do give into temptation, it proves we are human. We are still in the flesh because we are fighting against it with the Spirit of God that is living inside of us. But the Lord knows about the sin even before we do it. So whenever you feel like your sins are not worth being forgiven, look to the cross where Jesus paid for every guilty sin you have ever committed. Your sins have been paid for on the cross. Just repent of your sins, tell the Lord that you are sorry you hurt him and ask Him to forgive you and He will. Be comforted my brothers and sisters! Our Lord is coming soon! He is coming soon at any moment and it could be today! Be ready at all times!!! God bless you all! :) 

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9 

No comments:

Post a Comment