Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hey everyone! The man named John whom I told you about came again when I was work this week. And he mentioned the comic book that I gave him and he told me that he's already saved! He said to me that he is a Christian, but he thanked me for it. He said that he will give it to someone else that needs it. Praise the Lord for that! Please pray for whoever is going to take that tract, may the Lord water that seed that will be planted for His glory. And also pray for a tract that a taped to a van yesterday. I also gave two tracts to two souls today after work. They were hanging out beside the warehouse where I worked and approached them boldly. I politely excused myself and gave them two tracts. Please pray for their souls. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you all. Amen. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment