Friday, October 23, 2015

Hello my brothers and sisters! Today was another busy day of work. But it was not as busy as the previous days. After work today the USPS mail truck came. As the man was unloading the truck, I got out of my car and gave him a tract. And later today while hanging out at my friends parents house, I gave another gospel tract to a man. His friend/girlfriend was standing near him. Please pray for these two seeds that I sowed today for Jesus's glory. Ask the Lord to water these seeds and bring these people to the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. And also I have another prayer request. Please pray for the Lord to put me in the right relationship in His timing. I am still praying for that and continue to keep that in your prayers. I really want to spend my time with a beautiful and wonderful godly woman that loves Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus is good all the time and He always provides. We just have to trust Him my friends. I love you all and God bless! And thank you all for your prayers! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment