Friday, October 16, 2015

Hello my brothers and sisters. Work has been good this week for me and very busy. I've been praying and also have been hanging out at a friends house with her siblings. I've been having a good time playing video games and having nice conversations. I want to ask you all to pray that Jesus would continue using me to be faithful to Him. I want to be faithful to the Lord Jesus Christ for the rest of our time here until He calls us home. Which could be any moment from now. We don't know the day or the hour, we just need to be ready at any moment like Jesus said. I'm going to San Diego soon to visit my older brother and his wife. Pray that Jesus will use me there for His glory and to bring glory to His Father. When we bring glory to Jesus, we bring glory to God the Father. Why? Because God the Son (Jesus) and God the Father are one. Jesus said that He and His Father are one. As well as the Holy Ghost. They are all equal. 

"I and my Father are one." John 10:30

I will be praying for all of you and thank you so much for your prayers. May our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ bless each and every single one of you. In His mighty name we pray, amen!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment