Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging because I had nothing to blog about haha. But please pray for energy for work because it's very tiring every day doing the same thing. And also please pray for two souls that I gave gospel tracts to in my neighborhood. I knew the Lord wanted me to share Jesus with them, so I did. I gave them each one of the tracts I had and said "God bless you" and drove away. And I also prayed for divine appointments! It's amazing how Jesus will lead you to people right in your path to share the gospel. The opportunities are all around us! Just trust Jesus to bring you that person and give you the boldness. He is good all the time. And also pray for Jesus to put me in the right relationship in the right time. Thank you so much my brothers and sisters and God bless each of you. And keep your focus on Jesus! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment