Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hello my brothers and sisters! I just came back from Orlando today. I was in Orlando visiting my mom for two days. I have arrived back in Boca Raton just this evening. My older brother and sister are here for Thanksgiving. I will be having a nice time with family for Thanksgiving. Please pray for the Lord's grace and mercy to fall upon me and all of us. Because we need it every day. We need the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ every day. Because we need the gospel every day. It's the gospel that shows us who we are truly. We are sinners and are in desperate need of a Saviour. And that is the Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. And He shed His blood on the cross to wash away our sins. And then He victoriously rose from the dead. Proving He is God in the flesh. Death is defeated and Jesus Christ is Lord and God. When you sin, ask the Lord for forgiveness and He will forgive you. His mercies are new every morning and never fail. Amen! God bless you all! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment