Thursday, December 24, 2015

Hello everyone! I would like you all to please pray for a potential relationship that might happen. There is a Christian woman that I am talking to and she is wonderful. I talked with her on the phone last night and we had a great conversation. She lives in Indianapolis, Indiana and I'm hoping to visit her there. Or she will come down here to Florida and visit me. Please pray that if it's our Heavenly Father's will be done, may we see each other and be in a a relationship. But it's His will be done, not mine or hers. And also a lot of thoughts have been on my mind so please pray the Lord would bring me peace and Joy. Thank you everyone for your support of this blog and may our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ bless you all! We celebrate Jesus every day, not just once a year. God bless every single one of you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment