Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hello everyone! If you are reading this, thank you! Thank you for staying on top of my blogs even when I have not been updating them every day like I used to in the past. I have been lazy I admit and sometimes I don't feel like doing the things that I need to do. But I am thankful that all or some of you are still dedicated to reading my blogs and being daily encouraged to what I have wrote/posted an image in the past. Please, please, please continue to pray that the Lord would use me to share the gospel with those around me. There are days when I feel discouraged, and we will all have those days. We are born-again because we have the Spirit of God inside of us. But we are still battling the flesh here in this life. But once we are taken into Heaven into the presence of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, we will be completely perfect and unblemished of sin. Just like the sinless Son of God, the perfect Saviour who died for our sins and rose the third day. What a glorious day that will be!!! So again, thank you for all those who still visit my blog and read what I post. I am very thankful for all of you and may the love of Jesus Christ cover you with comfort. Read your King James Bibles and keep focused on Jesus. Time is very short and our Lord can come at any moment to take us home...God bless you all! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment