Friday, January 29, 2016

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I want to thank you all so much for praying for me. And praying for the seeds the Lord has used me to plant in lost people's lives. I would like you all to pray for the tracts that I gave out when I was at Best Buy. I gave a tract to a man outside near my car. I also offered a tract to a woman outside but she refused it. Please pray for her soul. Also pray for a Best Buy employee named Sam whom I gave a tract to. And also pray for the tract that put in different places inside the store. And pray for a tract that I left in a shopping car tonight. Pray for whoever will take it for the Holy Spirit to work in their heart. Thank you so much my brothers and sisters for the prayers! God bless all of you! And praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! :) 

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." Romans 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment