Monday, February 8, 2016

Hello my brothers and sisters! I hope you've all been doing well. I have been doing well too. I have been thanking the Lord recently for His word. And His word is the King James Bible which is completely flawless and is beautiful. There is no other book out there like the Bible my friends. It's the foundation of truth on which we stand. Its solid ground where we are safe from the lies of the world. When you know the truth, you are safe in the arms of Jesus Christ and away from the world. The Holy Bible is the source of all truth and it's the only book that we can trust in this sinful world we live in. The whole world is corrupted by sin. But we can place our trust and believe the King James Bible as our source. For more information about the King James Bible, please check out this link. I will post it below. God bless you my brothers and sisters in Christ and keep focusing on Jesus and read your Bibles!!! 

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment