Thursday, February 25, 2016

Prayer

Hello my brothers and sisters. I hope you are all doing well. I am strongly encouraging all of you to get out of your houses and share Jesus with people. There have been mass shootings recently which are apparently random. This is senseless violence being brought out on innocent people that are random targets. I would like all of you to pray in the name of Jesus for all of the victims families and friends that have been affected by these events. It's just going to get worse and worse out there my brothers and sisters. Be safe and stay aware of everything out in the world. We are living in the last days and we must be out on the battleground talking to lost souls about Jesus. We must warn them not to go to Hell and tell them the news that Jesus died for their sins and rose again. His shed blood can wash away their sins. We must share that news with them before they take their last breath and walk off into eternity. Time is short my friends and we must make the most of it. Take care, goodnight and God bless each of you! Keep being bold for our Saviour and God, Jesus Christ!!! Blessings. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment