Saturday, April 23, 2016

More witnessing stories! Pray for the seeds planted my brothers and sisters! God bless you all! :)

I went to IHOP this morning to get breakfast with friends. I arrived at the restaurant first and I saw a man give me a compliment on my Golden State warriors shirt. He just made a gesture as if he was shooting a basketball. And I gave him a thumb-up. And then a man with his girlfriend complimented me on the shirt. As I saw them walking out the door, I ran out and gave them a tract and said God bless you and walked inside. After everyone arrived and ordered, we just chatted before our food arrived. My friend was hearing some accent from our waitress. After she brought our food, I asked her where she is from and she told us "Lexington, Kentucky." And she has a neat Kentucky accent. After we finished eating, I thanked our waitress Christiana for her service and gave her a gospel tract. I also left her a good tip too. It is so much more awesome to bless people. Giving is wayyy better than receiving. I'll tell you that. To bless someone and see the smile on their face is priceless and it's just awesome. And later at a celebration party for a Christian friend getting accepted into medical school, I gave a tract to a man outside. I didn't know if he spoke English very well because he did not say much. But he did tell me thank you. Pray for Christiana and that man I gave a gospel tract to. Every day sharing the gospel is an awesome day. PTL!!! :)) Romans 1:16, Matthew 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment