Monday, April 11, 2016

Witnessing story! Please pray for Katie!

I went to get gas tonight and noticed a woman standing outside her car. I felt like giving her a tract or engaging her in conversation. After I gave a tract to the cashier, I felt like walking to her car and giving her a tract. She was already inside her car, but I was just hesitating. Suddenly she drove off. But then I noticed that the same person I wanted to give a tract to was parked in one of the parking spots behind the gas station. I felt like the Lord wanted me to talk with her so I prayed for boldness and approached her. I told her about Jesus and how His blood can wash away her sins and His resurrection. She just stood and listened and nodded her head and said "I will think about this." I gave her a tract and then I took off for Bible study. I was very late to it, but it was all worth getting to talk to Katie that night. I pray for the Lord to order my steps wherever I go. I am so glad I talked with that stranger and for the Lord leading me to lost people wherever I go. He is good all the time. Praise Jesus!!! :)) Romans 1:16 Please pray for Katie. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment