Friday, April 1, 2016

Witnessing story! This happened earlier this evening my brothers and sisters. God bless you all and keep sharing Jesus!!! He is good all the time!

The Lord is just too good. Earlier this evening I went with a friend to the Cheesecake Factory to hang out. She went inside to see if she could get the both of us a table. While I was outside holding the door open for strangers, I noticed a couple in my peripheral vision. I felt a conviction to go and talk to them. So I did, lol. I walked up them and said "can I ask you guys an interesting question?" The woman agreed and I asked "if both of you guys died tonight, are you 100% sure that you would be going to Heaven?" They said that they weren't sure. I began to share with John and Naomi about our sin and how Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour is the only one that can take away our sins. They heard the beautiful gospel I shared with them. Naomi was thinking about the same thing when I asked her that question about going to Heaven. She said that yesterday and woman was passing out flyers at her school about eternal life. And the woman was asking questions about that! Wow!!! And Jesus brought me right to her to follow up what that woman of God was doing yesterday in Naomi's life. Jesus is tooooo good!!! I wrote down a website for them where they can order a free book and another website where they can order more materials. And before that, I met a man named Irvin and Marsha. They were sitting in their car beside mine and I offered Irvin a tract. He told me that he knows he is going to Heaven and I encouraged him. I gave him all three tracts to give to lost people that he knew. I actually engaged in conversation with him because I noticed a cross in their car. The Lord's fingerprints are definitely all over. And those divine appointments pop up like daises. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! I almost cried in the restroom and I was on my knees in the stall thanking the Lord for what He did this night. Glory to Jesus Christ, the name above all names. Romans 1:16 Pray for the seeds planted tonight in Jesus's name. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment