Thursday, June 30, 2016

Hello!

Hello everyone! I apologize for the delay. I couldn't post any blog posts because I was having internet problems with my laptop. I hope you all have been doing well and praising our Lord Jesus Christ and sharing Him with people! The Lord is so good my friends. And even when their are times we feel down, the Lord is there to pick us right back up. He loves us so much and He will never leave us nor forsake us. Just like His Word says. We can trust  the King James Bible because it is God's Word preserved. Just like it is. Keep on trusting in Jesus Christ and keep telling people that He rose from the dead! He is alive and He is coming back soon. But we just don't know when. He can come at any moment at the Rapture, it's imminent. Keep focusing on Him my friends because time is short and lost people need Jesus Christ. God bless you all and may Jesus Christ be glorified forever and ever. Amen!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment