Saturday, August 6, 2016

Happy birthday!

Hello everyone! None of you knew but two days ago was my birthday! It was on August 4th and I didn't have a very great time to be honest. But I did spend time with family so that was nice. We just went to a sports restaurant and had dinner there. And I didn't do a lot of witnessing that day like I wanted to. But I make my own gospel tracts! I wrote on two pieces of paper "Repent of your sins and trust in Jesus! :)" I put one of them in a small plastic container and I put another on a cement bench. Please pray for whoever took that small piece of paper and read it. May the Lord do a mighty work in their life. But it's their choice if they want to repent of their sins and trust in Jesus. But at least the warning went out. I am now 23 years of age and I am moving onward to 24! Thank you very much for your prayers and if you made me a birthday wish, thank you! :) God bless you all in Jesus's name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment