Saturday, September 24, 2016

9/24/16

Hello my brothers and sisters! This is a photograph of an envelope. Why am I showing you this? Because this is a great idea of getting the gospel out into sinners hands. What I thought of is taking a gospel tract and a gift card and putting it inside of the envelope and giving it to a random person. That way you are blessing the person not only with a gift card, but with the gospel too! It's a great way to share Jesus with people. Or you can write a letter about the gospel and put it in there with the gift card and gospel tract. So they will get a double dose of the gospel! Think of ideas my brothers and sisters that you can do to share the gospel with kindness, courage and truth. We must never compromise the truth of the Bible, but we must never be rude to people. Be loving but straightforward with the truth. Share the truth in love Ephesians 4:15. I love you all and God bless! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment